1. Tension tents which have high sculpted roofs. This is good if you want to impress people.
2. Clean pole tents. Cheap, though it’s simple but looks beautiful.
3. Big tops – a large tent which has a high central pole and this tent is always used in circuses. These tents are good to use but they are not always available.
Ethnic tents: this is widely used in unconventional events. This kind of tent has an ethnic design which is suited for outdoor events. These pop up tents have:
1. Mongolian yurts – a structure which have a homely atmosphere inside.
2. Indian tents – this have a highly decorative art designs in the inside. This has the Eastern art style party tent and it has metal lanterns as well.
3. Moroccan tents – this tent is similar to Indian tents but it has the Middle Eastern decorative style. It has bright curtains and low Moroccan style all over.
4. Tipi – this is available at Scandinavian and American styles. You can use this kind of tent for unconventional parties.
These marquees are always in various sizes. You have to figure out the exact size of the pop up tent you need for your events in order to make sure the one you buy from Quictent is available for use. If your guests are within 100, a tipi and yurts are enough to accommodate them. If not, you need to get some heavy duty marquee which can accommodate more.
If you come to the local marquee hire store, they will provide you useful information, even help you set it up, but you will have to rent one again if you have any other events. The wisest option for you is to get one, no matter online or off line. Quictent is always here for your marquee buying.