Party tents or “marquees”are common for public speeches, birthday parties, fairs and large weeding and gatherings. They usually are of a variety of colors but white is the most popular choice. Knowledge about how to purchase the perfect party tent is essential and can save time and money.
1. Decide how big your party tent should be. This decision should be based on the number of people attending the party and the space available for the party. The general rule of thumb is that each party guest needs about 8 square feet of tent space to move around comfortably. For a sit-down party banquet, the optimum amount of space per person should be about 12 square feet.
2. Decide how much you are willing to spend for the party tent.
3. Use the phone directory or the web to look up shops that sell party tents. Go to the business so that you can see what the party tent looks like.
4. Buy Frame Marquees if you want something cheap and practical and if you want to conserve space. Cheap pop up gazebo are always your priority choice. These are ideal for speeches and simple parties. Because there are no posts inside the tent, the audience can have a full view of the speaker, the host or the event. Join these party tents together in U or L shapes if you want to increase space. You can choose aluminum marquees for sale if you prefer something more stable and durable.
5. Buy Pole Tents if you want to accommodate a large number of people, especially for weddings. Choose from the dramatic tension tents or the cheaper and less impressive simple cheap pop up gazebo.
6. Buy Ethnic Tents for unconventional gatherings and events and if you want a variety of design and color. Choose from the sturdy and comfortable Mongolian yurts, the elaborate Indian tents or the brightly colored Moroccan tents.
7. Ask the seller for more advice about the party tent, especially how many people it can accommodate, how long it will last and if it is ideal for the season or the event. marquees for sale can often satisfy your desire when taking seasons into consideration.
8. Check for a fire certificate sewn on the tent. If you cannot find any fire certificate, then it is not safe and you should not purchase it.
When you buy a party tent or pop up gazebo, all those tips will help you a lot.