After the long cold winter, spring is coming, many people can’t wait to enjoy the warm sunshine outdoors. I believe most of people have the same idea and have a spring tour plan in their mind. Today, we will talk about spring camping trip and bbq gathering, and then make a list for you.
Your spring camping trip can be a family camping trip or a bbq trip if you also are bbq lovers. For a camping trip or bbq gathering, you just need to take these factors as followed into consideration:
1) Ensure how many people will attend the camping trip
2) Choose a camping site or barbecue site
3) How to get camping site, drive or on foot?
4) How many days is your camping trip and whether you plan to spend the night in the wild? The answers to the two questions concern whether you should take some sleeping tools with you, such as, sleeping bag, camping tent, a 3-room family camping tent or several 2-3 man pop up tents, woollen blanket, comforter, etc. About these sleeping tools or you have better alternatives, what you should take, this depends on completely your individual hobby.
5) You plan to take cookies or other convenience food, or you plan to cook by yourself. This concerns whether you should take cooking utensil, dinnerware and portable camping stove, if you plan to drive to camping site, portable gas cooker also is a nice choice.
If you plan to have a bbq trip, absolutely, you needn’t to considerate about food, you just need to take food material and bbq source. About the bbq tools, you can freely decide what you can take, because there are so many tools can be used for barbecue, such as, portable fire pits, clay bbq fire bowls, chimineas with bbq grill etc. You just need to have any of them and needn’t to spend some money to get a brand new bbq grill.
6) Pay attention to weather forecast and set a date with higher temperature and warm sunshine, if it isn’t enough warm, please remember to keep warm. Take some warm winter clothes, cold-weather sleeping bag, etc.
May you have a wonderful spring camping trip or bbq trip!