One of the portable garages’ biggest advantages is that they can offer your car a shelter from the weather, this is something that makes them highly valuable. With the help of portable garage, your love car can be far away from all kinds of bad weather, such as, rain, snow, hail and everything else. Maybe you think rain, snow and hail just are minor points on your car, today we will look at the damage that weather can do to your love car and why using portable is necessary.
- First at all, we will talk about the damage of rain. Compared to hail, I admit that rain is not a serious problem for your car, but it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have any effect at all. Because rain water is often dirty, highly acidic and it doesn’t get cleaned off quickly. This means that leaving your car’s nice paint job in the rain is a quick way to damage it and make it look rusty and dingy.
- The next one, we will talk about cold. The cold is very bad for a variety of aspects of your car. One of the main disadvantages is that it can drain your battery which means that you might well get into your car and find it doesn’t start. Except as a shelter of car, a portable garage also can keep your car warm, this point shouldn’t be underestimated by you. At the same time, the cold will make your car slow to start and maybe you will be late in the morning because of this reason.
- Now, it is ice’s turn. It is worse a little than cold, because it might cause your car to freeze over when it gets sub zero temperatures. This means that your windows and doors freeze over, so maybe you can’t get out of your car and can’t even see in or out. It also can be another reason which may lead you are late in the morning.
- Hail is the serious one and one of best reasons to get a portable garage. It not only can chip your autoglass, but also can ruin paint jobs and cause ugly dents in your car’s body work. If it is hailing, your car without the protect from garage will be get pummeled.
- Snow doesn’t damage your car directly, but it doesn’t mean that it can’t cause problems. For example, it can hem your car and make it impossible to dig out. Even if you have a portable garage, you still need to clear a path down the drive, but at least you need‘t to dig out your car with a shovel.
Except protect car from bad weather, we know that a portable garage also can keep car far away from stones, fallen leaves and bird droppings. Pay less, but get more, absolutely, you should get a portable garage for your love car.