If you want the best camping tent for your each trip, then you need to have a good understanding to the camping tents. Of course, you may doubt that the salesmen will show you the details when you are checking one in a store, but how to figure out whether there are exaggerate information about what they said, you have to get well known to the various which compose the camping tent.
With time, there has been a break-through in camping equipments. So, being well-informed about the recent developments would also help in taking proper care of the various parts of the camping tents.
Main Parts of Camping Tents
The camping tents, as our human body, are made up of a range of small and big parts. Among them, the most valuable and the most basic parts are:
• The Inner Tent: This refers to the main body of the camping tents, which are used as living compartments. It is made water-proof and well ventilated if single walled but are not water-proof if double walled.
• The Poles: These offer the structural support to the camping tents.
To help in the storing and transportation, poles are made collapsible.
• The Flysheet: The flysheet is for rain fly functions. It makes the pop up tents water-proof and ensures smooth condensation.
• The Ground Sheets: The foot prints, also called ground sheets, in camping tents prevent the seepage of water from underneath.
Other Parts of Camping Tents
miscellaneous parts of camping tents comprise of the vestibule, the stakes and the air vents.
• Vestibule: It is the floorless enclosed section outside the camping tents, used for storing camping and out-of-doors equipments.
• Stakes: These are used to fasten the camping tents to the ground. They also provide shape and extra stability to the camping tents.
• Air Vents: The air vents assist in continuing proper ventilation and lessen the effects of condensation due to breathing.
Some Fine Details
Besides what we have listed above about the parts of family camping tents, there are still more you have to know about them. The pole sleeves, regulating pole pensioners, variable peg attachments, ground straps, reflectors etc. are all needed to be taken into consideration. If you want it your outdoor marquee perfect, you can not neglect theses factors which contribute to the completeness of a camping tent.